AAmerican HealthCare Billing Services (AHCBS) handles all aspects of the billing process, ensuring that our clients get paid in full and in a timely manner. As specialists in podiatry, we know the proper coding, the various requirements for insurance companies nationwide, and the keys for successful reimbursement. Transitioning to AHCBS is simple – whether you currently bill in-house or use an outside billing company.
Our full-time consultant, a doctor of podiatric medicine who was in the trenches for two decades, will walk each client through the set-up process and is available daily to answer questions, whether they involve coding, practice management, or revenue-generating strategies.
We give each client personal attention and can tailor our services to meet individual needs.
AHCBS takes care of the billing from start to finish, from entering patient demographics and insurance information to posting payments. Our podiatric coder and doctor of podiatric medicine reviews all billing statements to verify accurate coding before submission.
We track each claim through the process, doing all the follow-up on accounts receivable (A/R) to ensure that all claims are paid promptly and appropriately.
Our expertise in the field and competitive rates translate into:
- Increased Profits
- Minimized Denials
- Reduced Staffing
- Lower Supply Costs
Services offered by AHCBS
- Manage Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Podiatry Billing
- Podiatry Coding
- AR Follow-up
- Data Entry
- Pre-Authorization/ Pre-Certification
- Practice Management
- Patient appointment confirmation calls
- Manage Patient Calls
- Prescription refills
- Patient satisfaction survey
- HIPAA Manual
- Timely Claims Submission
- Payment Posting
- Patient Payment
- Manage Patient Payment
- Revenue Projections
- Sending Patient Statements
- Patient Bill Follow-up
- Patient Billing Hotline
- Monitor Call Quality for Audit and Compliance
- Waiting list and No-Show patients Management
- Compliance Manual
- Office Policy and Procedures Manual
- Provide Monthly Reports on the Health of the Practice
- Patient appointment Scheduling/Re-scheduling/Cancellation
- Accounting, Book Keeping and Financial Consultation Services
- Old A/R Clean-up